Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer(Process Gas Monitor) M-080QA-HPM
M-080QA-HPM is a quadrupole mass spectrometer covering wide pressure range of 10-9Pa∼1.3Pa.
Unique technology allows the M-080QA to operate in both pressure areas of high vacuum and sputtering pressure.
M-080QA-HPM can be used to reduce defect rate in production by monitoring the gases of process chambers to find potential problems, such as impurities gas, leakage, etc.
- Seamless measurement from process pressure (1.3Pa) to ultrahigh vacuum
- Detecting H2 with high sensitivity in deposition process
- Long maintenance cycle and low running cost
- Detecting problems in production with various alarm functions
- Quality control in deposition process
- Residual gas analysis
- Leak check
|Measurement mass range||1 to 80amu|
|Operating pressure||1.3Pa or less|
|Minimum Detection Limits||5ppm(Without H2), H2:100ppm|
|FC||7.5×10-9A/Pa or greater|
|SEM||7.5×10-5A/Pa or greater|
|Resolution||<1 amu @10% of peak height|
|Specifications||Filament||Yttria coated iridium×1|
|Baking temperature||250℃ (Analyzer tube only)|
|Rated input voltage||100V to 240VAC|
|Software||QUADVISION3 / compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, 10|
- Our Business
- Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer(Process Gas Monitor) M-080QA-HPM