"V Series" Roughing pump valve V-025RV
This is a type-L valve that can be used in high vacuum range of up to 10-4Pa. This valve uses fluoro rubber (Viton) O-Ring for the vacuum seal and the shaft seal. Ideal as a valve for high vacuum equipment, or a roughing pump valve for the ultra-high vacuum equipment
- Can be used up to high vacuum range
Can be used in high vacuum range of about 10-4Pa. (Fluorine grease is used only on the shaft seal.)
- Open/Close position sensor switch
The air cylinder used in the compressed air powered valves has a position sensor switch for opening and closing.
|Drive system||Air pressure||Manual|
|Pressure range||Atmospheric to 10-4Pa|
|He leak*1||Stationary||6.7×10-11Pa·m3/sec or less|
|Open/close||up to 10-5Pa·m3/sec|
|Moving part||AL alloy (air sealing)||Nylon 66, polypropylene (handle)|
|Fluoro rubber (Viton) O ring (main seal, shaft seal, bonnet seal)|
|Shaft seal lubricant: Perfluoropolyether grease|
|Operating air pressure||0.4 to 0.6 MPa||-|
|Air supply inlet||M5||-|
|Open/close sensor||* See sensor switch specifications||-|
|Used fluid||Atmosphere or gas (excluding corrosive gas)|
|Connection flange*3||NW25 flange|
* 1. Gas permeation of the fluoro rubber (Viton) O-Ring is out of specification.
* 2. Air consumption of 1 cycle (open-close) 0.5MPa air pressure.
* 3. NW25 flange is a clamp flange for vacuum equipment, using elastomer gaskets (mainly fluoro rubber). For details, please refer to the Quick Coupling section of our Vacuum Components plumbing parts catalogue.